on occasion of maha kumbabishekam of mylapore kapaleeswarar temple on sunday, the following diversion can be effected around the temple and R.K Mutt avenue for the protection and convenience of the public. On april 3, all through the maha kumbabishekam traffic diversion can be effected from 7.00 am till the function is over at 11.00 am.
No vehicles will be allowed towards temple from following junctions:
1. Kutchery Road towards Mathalanarayanan street
2. East Chitrakulam Street towards North Chitrakulam street.
3. Nadu Street and Sundareswarar Street towards East Mada st
4. R.K. Mutt Road towards South Mada Street.
5. St. Mary`s Road towards R.K. Mutt road Jn
6. Dr. Ranga Road towards Venkatesa Agraharam Road
7. Luz Junction towards R.K. Mutt Road.
The vehicles (such as mtc buses) coming from royapettah high road, intend to continue closer to mandaveli and R.K. Mutt avenue could be diverted at luz junction to luz church avenue,, D`Silva Road, Bakthavachalam Road, dr.Ranga street, c.P. Ramasamy road, st. Mary`s avenue toeach R.K. Mutt Road and mandaveli junction.
Vehicles (including MTC Buses) coming from Adayar side and intend to proceed to Luz Junction will be diverted at Mandaveli Junction to V.K.Iyer Road, Sringeri Mutt Road, Warren Road, Dr. Ranga Road, East Abhiramapuram Ist Main Road, Luz Avenue, Nageswara Rao park, Luz Church Road, Karpagammal Nagar, Vivekanda College, P.S. Sivasamy Salai, Royapettah High Road to reach the Luz Junction.
The MTC buses, which are being operated from Mylapore tank bus stop temporarily, will be operated near Amirtanjan Company at Luz Church Road on April 3.