What Bilal said to Police about Ramkumar?
In Swathi’s case, Mohamed Bilal is the main witness, so the information he said cannot be relvealed. Since danger may occur to his life, Police give special protection to Bilal, said higher official.
Infosys techie Swathi from Choolaimedu was hacked to death in Nungampakkam railway station on June 24. In this case, Police arrested Ramkumar from sengottai,Tirunelveli and he has been imprisoned in Puzhal prison. Egmore court allowed to take him under Police custody and investigate him for 3 days.
Ramkumar has been taken to Nungambakkam railway station, where he is inquired by Police commissoner T.K.Rajendran. Then Ramkumar answered few questions of Police Commissioner. The confession continues more than an hour. After that higher officials continued the confession. In this case, Swathi’s friend Mohamed Bilal helped Police to arrest Ramkumar. After Swathi’s death, the police investigated Bilal and he suspected Ramkumar. After that Police collected details about Ramkumar and arrested him.
While asking about Bilal, Ramkumar opposed and gives conflicting responses. Hence Police called Bilal for investigation. Accordingly he came to Numgampakkam Police station today by bike. He wore his helmet even after leaving bike to protect himself from media and public. The police asked him about Ramkumar. He said every single detail he knew about Ramkumar.
Followed by that, Police asked him about the sms he received from Swathi. He gave explanation for each and every sms they sent. The confession longs for 2 hours.
The higher official says,” Bilal gave many important information about Ramkumar and from that it has been confirmed that Ramkumar stalked Swathi. Bilal is the main witness, hence the information he said cannot be relvealed. Since danger may occur to his life, Police must give special protection to Bilal. Moreover, Bilal had the text Swathi sent to him about Ramkumar. So his mobile is the main witness for this case and we submit the Cellphone details in the court”.
- Ramkumar’s advocate raised a questioned. Will a person die by the attack of 220 watts of power????
- last words of ramkumar can be cause for his death.
- Is Ramkumar died of electric wire?????
- Ramkumar death is a planned murder – proven proofs
- Unleaked story of ramkumar death – Is Ramkumar prisoned there?????
- Swathi’s Murder case: Suspect Ram Kumar suspicious death
- Present situation of Swathi’s murder case:
- What Bilal said to Police about Ramkumar?
- Mystrey behind the blood stained shirt comes out- Swathi’s mu
- Swathi murder case: Swathi’s father, bookseller identify Ramkumar as Infosys techie’s killer
- I was stalked by someone…swathi’s last sms
- Chennai techie murder case: Police to conduct identification parade for accused Ramkumar tomorrow
- Shocking news and gossips are getting day by day about Swathi’s murder
- Infosys techie’s ‘remark on accused’s appearance led to her murder’
- Who is Ramkumar ? -Swathi Murder Case
- Swathi murder: Young engineer Ramkumar arrested, here is what we know about him
- New Video Has Been Caught In Case Of Infosys Techie Swathi’s Murder: A new twist in this case
- Techie knew she was stalked by the suspect