Mystrey behind the blood stained shirt comes out- Swathi’s murder case
The police seized the blood stained shirt of Ramkumar and sent the blood samples to the Forensic science laboratory for DNA analysis. The analysis got over and the report will be submitted at Egmore court in few days.
Swathi, a 24-year-old Infosys techie was brutally murdered on June 24 at the Nungampakkam railway station.
Later, Ramkumar from Sengottai, Tirunelveli was arrested. He had tried to slit his throat and was immediately admitted at a government hospital and later he is lodged in Puzhal prison.
There Police identity parade took place. Meanwhile, the investigation took place under police custody for 3-day. Then, Ramkumar agreed that he killed Swathi.
The video conferencing has been conducted yesterday and the period of his court custody is extended to august 1st. Various conflicting informations releasing about Swathi’s murder. Ramkumar’s parents and his advocate said that he is not the suspect and his throat was slit by police.
And they said, to know the real suspect, the case must be handover to the CBI and the police couldn’t find the real suspect and he appealed to take action against police. This created an issues among police. But the police gathered all the information against Ramkumar. At first, they seized the sickle he used to kill her.
But the fingerprints is not recorded. And the police seized the blood stained shirt of Ramkumar. It was sent to Forensic science laboratory for DNA analysis.
The analysis got over and the report will be submitted at Egmore court in few days.
The police said that it is the main evidence to prove that Ramkumar is the suspect and they believed it will help them to produce the crime sheet.
- What Bilal said to Police about Ramkumar?
- Mystrey behind the blood stained shirt comes out- Swathi’s murder case
- Swathi murder case: Swathi’s father, bookseller identify Ramkumar as Infosys techie’s killer
- I was stalked by someone…swathi’s last sms
- Chennai techie murder case: Police to conduct identification parade for accused Ramkumar tomorrow
- Shocking news and gossips are getting day by day about Swathi’s murder
- Infosys techie’s ‘remark on accused’s appearance led to her murder’
- Who is Ramkumar ? -Swathi Murder Case
- Swathi murder: Young engineer Ramkumar arrested, here is what we know about him
- New Video Has Been Caught In Case Of Infosys Techie Swathi’s Murder: A new twist in this case
- Techie knew she was stalked by the suspec