Breaking News – IMD has increased the landfall windspeeds to 110 km/hr and gusts to 120 km/hr. Rains will become intense now to very intense in next few hours. Please take this as serious advice. Stay at home for next few hours.
Official agency IMD atlast increases the wind speed of 110 km/hr and gust upto 120 km/hr. Its not the rains one should worry…Its the winds winds as i was saying all along. This cyclone vardah has defied all odds and did not weaken as expected. the rains will get very intense right now. Dont take this lightly.
STAY INSIDE UR HOME AT LANDFALL. CHENNAI IS NOT USED TO THESE HIGH WINDS. THERE WILL BE POWER CUTS IN COMING HOURS.
Courtesy : Tamil Nadu Weatherman
- Breaking News – IMD has increased the landfall windspeeds to 110 km/hr-Please take this as serious advice. Stay at home for next few hours.
- Very Severe Cyclone Vardah is very close lies 90-100 kms off Chennai coast
- Tamil Nadu Weatherman Special update – Tomorrow Chennai will see landfall of Severe Cyclone with 100km/hr winds
- Cyclone Alert for North TN coast – Cyclone Vardah is expected to make landfall between Mahabalipuram and Nellore somewhere close to Chenna
- Pull effect rains possible in Chennai today and tomorrow morning
- As the rain bands, move away sun shows its face over Chennai
- Chennai and nearby coastal areas are getting steady rains while the Cyclone