Hope that we are into the right topic at the right time. Students who are writing their SSC and HSC examinations are expecting their cut off marks should be optimum enough for Staff Selection Commission. CHSL – Combined Higher Secondary Level is considered to be the first step for enrolling in any Government Sector.
Staff Selection Commission is an organization which is under the direct control of Government of India for recruitment of Officers to various Ministries and Departments. Candidates those who dream about Government jobs has to get the required cut off marks to step into the hiring process. In this article, we will discuss in detail about the requirements for eligibility for SSC and the cut off marks needed for SSC. SSC exam can be applied through online too. Find the exam details below on SSC CHSL 2017 Cut Off marks.
|Examination name||Notification date||Last date for application||Examination date|
|Rett. Of SI in CAPFs, ASI in CISF and SI in Delhi Police Examination||28th January 2017||5th February 2017||15th-22nd May 2017|
|SSC CGL Tier I exam||11th March 2017||15th April 2017||19th June to 2nd July 2017|
|Jr. Hindi Translator in Subordinate Office Exam||29th April 2017||27th May 2017||30th July 2017|
|Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’||17th June 2017||15th July 2017||27th August 2017|
|CGL Tier II||15th to 8th September 2017|
|CHSL 10+2 Exam||5th August 2017||4th September 2017||17th to 30th November 2017|
|Junior Engineer Exam||9th September 2016||9th October 2017||5th to 7th January 2018|
|MTS exam||1st October 2017||1st November 2017||1st January 2018|
|Clerk Grade MTS||21st January 2017||17th February 2017||2nd April 2017|
|Steno Grade C||15th April 2017||12th May 2017||2nd July 2017|
|Upper division Ltd.||2nd September 2017||29th September 2017||12th November 2017|
Who are all eligible for Staff Selection Commission?
- Candidates must be within the age limit of 18 to 31 years as on 31st August 2017
- He/ She should have completed graduation(Degree) in any domain
- The candidate is considered to be eligible SSC Exam only on successful completion of SSC CGL 2017eligibility criteria
- The SSC CGL 2017 application can be filled from March 11 to April 15 2017.
Below table will list down the cut off marks of SSC CHSL for the academic years respectively.
|Category||LDC||DEO||LDC||DEO||LDC||DEO||LDC & DEO||LDC & DEO||LDC & DEO||LDC & DEO|
How to check the SSC CHSL cut off marks?
- First and Foremost step is to select the SSC Zone, to know the cut off mark.
- After selecting the Zone, click on it respectively
- On clicking the link, the new screen will take you to the navigation link which will display the SSC CHSL cut off marks.
- Now, Click on the Cutoff Marks link to verify your SSC CHSL Exam Cutoff marks.
- And, the last step includes downloading of PDF File that will list down the cut off marks Category wise.
Visit the official website for more details: http://ssc.nic.in/
All the Best!!